Terms and Conditions
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by these terms then you must not access or use any website ending ‘medisoft.co.uk’.
- You acknowledge and agree that Medisoft Limited will not be responsible for any claims, losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) arising out of or relating to the use of this website, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.
- This website contains links to other sites. We do not monitor and we are not responsible for the content of any third party website. A link to another site in no way constitutes Medisoft’s endorsement of the contents therein.
- All Medisoft portal sites (any website ending ‘medisoft.co.uk’, other than http://www.medisoft.co.uk) are maintained for the benefit of specific individuals and organisations. You may not therefore create hypertext links to any such portal site.
- The internet is not a secure medium for communication. Although we take every precaution to ensure that information submitted via this website is secure, we cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through our website or by e-mail will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.
- Material contained in our websites is copyright © Medisoft Limited 2009-2014 except where otherwise stated. You must not copy, reproduce or redistribute any material contained in our website except with our express written agreement.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.