Paediatrics, Strabismus & Orthoptics
Paediatrics, Strabismus and Orthoptics caters for the needs of orthoptists and specialist ophthalmologists. Features include:
- Customisation of the Doctor’s Outpatient Clinic history and examination menus to allow rapid data recording for strabismus, paediatrics and ROP.
- Orthoptic Screen to create clear ocular motility diagrams.
- Refraction Screen to record visual acuity, spectacle prescriptions, objective, cycloplegic and subjective refraction.
- Ability to record a range of minor procedures, including occlusion therapy, and convergence exercises.
- A wide selection of surgical procedures in the Operations Episode, including strabismus surgeries and botulinum toxin injections.