Operative Complications Report
The complication report can be filtered to only include Cataract procedures
All reports in this section look only at procedures performed with a cataract operation and patients who have had a cataract operation.
Pre-op versus post-op distance visual acuity summary cumulative bar chart
Pre-operative versus post-operative distance visual acuity cumulative bar graph for all operations.
Deviation from Predicted Post-Operative Refraction
Deviation from predicted spherical equivalent (prediction error) A bar chart graph of the deviation from predicted spherical equivalent using the most recently recorded post-op refraction.
Other summary reports and graphs:
- Axial length distribution
- Mean keratometric distribution graph
Deviation from Predicated Post-operative Refraction
- Deviation from predicated spherical equivalent(Predication error)
- Deviation with different formulae(Manufactueres A constant)
- Deviation from predicated post-operative refraction vs IOL model
- Deviation from predicated post-operative refraction vs surgeon
- Deviation from predicated post-operative refraction cs buimetry operator
Summary Reports and Graphs
- Hospital episode statistics
- Patients and their cataract operations
Surgically induced Refractive Change
- Post-operative spherical equivalent
- Magnitude of pre and post-op cylinder graph
- Magntude of pre and post-op cylinder report